We have an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to join our team and support the implementation and operations of our new custom applications at OnGrowing Works (OGW). This role will also play a pivotal role in the advancement of technology at OGW, working to ensure high reliability and scalable systems that position the firm to grow.
Job Description Overview:
OGW is looking for a team orientated and personable Solutions Developer to join the team to help advance the digital transformation objectives of the company. As a member of the OGW team, you will work directly with our various stakeholders and the Business Development Manager to create innovative solutions to support our teams and clients. This role will contribute significantly to the implementation of key projects that will drive business value and improve the performance of the company.
- Software development-related diploma or degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in information technology with a minimum of 3 years
of experience with the Office 365 Platform
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps – Canvas and Model-driven apps,
and Power Automate
- In-depth and hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Project & Project Online
- Knowledge of Dataverse/CDS and ETL tools and processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure services
- Advanced critical thinking, problem solving skills, ability to coordinate with multiple teams and
excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform is an asset
- Experience working with a construction firm an asset but not required
- Design, architect, support and enhance internal Office 365 solutions, leveraging knowledge of best
practices and capabilities of the platform focusing on Sales, Finance, and Operations
- Integrate Office 365 solutions with third-party or in-house built and cloud applications
- Design and develop Dynamics 365/PowerApps Apps
- Business process automation and intelligence with Power Platform (Power Automate, Power BI,
- Define, discuss and document solution, application and data architectures
- Understand, diagnose and recommend solutions for specific functional and technical challenges
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and business leaders to identify needs, define a solution to
meet those needs and implement working and timely solutions
- Develop a thorough understanding of OGW’s services, businesses, and industry
The OGW Advantage:
At OGW, we are committed to the development of our people and offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We have a team of highly engaged contributors that strive for excellence every day which make OGW a rewarding place to work. Our people really are the OGW Advantage. Come join our team and find out for yourself. If you want to learn more about life at OGW, visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- Monday to Friday
Salary and Benefits:
- Range – $40.00-52.50/hr
- Company events
- Health & wellness program
- Paid time off
- Training program
- Work from home
Division: Business Admin
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time Hybrid
The Opportunity: OnGrowing Works (OGW) is...
As an Intermediate Designer you will work with...
Manage overall operations and is responsible for...
A Lead Estimator will be responsible for the...
As a Landscape Horticulturist, you will work the...
A Labourer is a contracted employee who is...
As an Apprentice Carpenter, you will work the...
OnGrowing Works currently has an exciting...
As a Journeyperson Landscaper, you will work...
OnGrowing Works Ltd.
Cochrane, AB T4C 2C2
: (403) 932 3766
: (403) 932 5338
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.